Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions.
Foley Oral Surgery is following the American Association of Oral Surgery and CDC guidelines to help minimize risk of COVID-19 transmission to our patients and staff. We are asking that patients assist us in this effort. Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. If any of the below criteria apply to you, PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE OFFICE. Please notify the front desk and they will be happy to reschedule you in two weeks following the resolution of your symptoms. Our office phone number is 303-444-2255
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- If you have recently traveled to an area that is recommending a 14-day self-quarantine.
- If in the last 14 days you had or have any upper respiratory infection symptoms OR flu-like symptoms OR you have a temperature above 99.1 F
In addition to the above precautions, our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. We are also asking patients to use hand sanitizer at the front desk upon entering the facility. Hand sanitizer is also available in all treatment rooms. The staff will be disinfecting the waiting room furniture and frequently touched surfaces in the office throughout the day. We are working to seat patients immediately in their own room upon checking in. If a room is not immediately available we invite patients to wait in their own vehicle and will call them as soon as their treatment room is available. Lastly, we will be checking every visitor’s temperature upon arrival. If you have a temperature greater than 99.1F you will be asked to reschedule. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly. Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- Boulder County COVID-19 Hotline – 303-413-7523, 303-413-7517 (after hours)